Startseite
Telefonbörse
Telefondatenbank (Betatest)
Telefon Forum
   mehr als 8900 Themen und 56000 Antworten
Zurück zur Übersicht!   Datenschutz FAQ Hilfe Impressum  

Kategorie: > Telefone 1967 bis heute (Fax, Handys)
Siemens Masterset 111 - how to connect?
yurotel
(Mailadresse bestätigt)

Gruss von Serbien,
ich schreibe in Englisch, aber mein Deutsch ist sehr schwach.
I've got a rotary-dial Siemens Masterset 111, orange, with so-called "AS-Schaltung" with 7-wire cable. The problem is: how to connect that telephone on the standard 2-wire a-b system?
Gruss, Ivan

Anzahl der unterhalb stehenden Antworten: 5
Steffen Froeschle kinobauer.ch
kinobauerkinobauer.ch
(Mailadresse bestätigt)

Dieser Text bezieht sich auf den Beitrag von yurotel vom 07.06.2016!  Zum Bezugstext

You can connect a second telephone to this one but it must have the W wire (often green). So connect a2 to a from the second phone and b2 to b. Remove the connection between a2 and W and connect W to W of the second phone. If you pick up the receiver of the second phone the indicator in the first one will show up. The second phone is the slave, this type of connection was called «A2-Schaltung» in Germany.
Have fun!
JOSA
joergsannwaldt-online.de
(Mailadresse bestätigt)

Dieser Text bezieht sich auf den Beitrag von yurotel vom 07.06.2016!  Zum Bezugstext

There is a Little konector insite , you have to put this Little Thing from 1to 2 and konect the phone like Seffen wrote.
Than it will ring .
Which lite do you mean ?

yurotel
(Mailadresse bestätigt)

Dieser Text bezieht sich auf den Beitrag von Steffen Froeschle kinobauer.ch vom 02.06.2016!  Zum Bezugstext

Viele Dank!
I discovered that, if I connect only "a" and "b", the telephone will not ring. Then I connected "W" and "a" together and it rang. The ringer can be very, very loud when I set the volume to the maximum. But the light indicator didn't light when the ringer rang.
However, such rotary-dial phones are very common in Serbia, and people still use it. Yugoslav telephones were and are very qualitive.
Gruss, Ivan
Steffen Froeschle kinobauer.ch
kinobauerkinobauer.ch
(Mailadresse bestätigt)

To use the materset111 on a phone line as a single phone connect the two wires from the line to a and b (thats AS3 and AS4) and connect W2 and a2 (AS5 and AS1) together (without this connection the phone will not ring).
Some pictures of that phone:
http://www.ptt-apparate.ch/Siemens/Masterset_111/Masterset_111_beige1.html
Here is the schematic of the phone:

Telefonbastler
(Mailadresse bestätigt)

Hallo,
if it is an german Cable then:
1  ws  a2
2  br  b2
3  gn  a
4  ge  b
5  gr  W